CCTV, DVR & IP Camera
CCTV has become one of the most powerful security tools of the age, putting a face to thousands of offenders daily, as well as providing indisputable evidence in subsequent court hearings and protecting people in any populated space, from office and factory to the sporting stadium.
Initial has been a major designer and installer of CCTV systems since the early days, combining a wealth of experience with cutting edge technology in this most technologically advanced sector of the industry.
From a single camera to fully networked, estate-wide surveillance systems, Initial provides flexible, powerful CCTV solutions, bringing together high quality, crisp images with advanced storage, retrieval and networking.
Some of the standard features of our DVR are
- Easy to Use
- Less of Mechanical devices used and hence low wear & tear
- High quality of digital image recording
- Totally Software & hardware based
- Low failure rates
- High Media Space
- Remote viewing via LAN, WAN and Internet
- Playback at any moment
- Easy Upgrade possible
- Audio Recording Capability on each channel
- Realtime recording for each camera
- The main features to look at DVR is IPS (Image Per Second)
- Image authentication
- Full field image recording (i.e. PAL & NTSC) ensures excellent playback quality.